Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is located not far from Borjomi. The monastery was built in the XII-XIII centuries. The central temple consecrated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and is one of the most important monuments of Georgian cultural heritage. The height of the temple is 28 meters, width – 19, height – 11 meters. The temple is painted in 1205-1215, respectively. Most of the frescoes preserved to this day.