Lileo HOTEL in Mestia (the capital of Svaneti Region) is surrounded by ancient towers, picturesque mountains and local attractions such as the Museum of Mikhail Hergiani and medieval Svanetian house.
Lileo HOTEL is not just a hotel, it is converted and fully renovated Svanetian house, which belonged to an ancient family Niguriani, whose descendants are now the owners and the managers of the hotel. That’s why every visitor immediately feels himself to be the most welcomed guest here, who is met and hosted with the legendary hospitality of Svanetian people.
- Large soft towels
- Option to cook on the kitchen
- Option to handle workshops and trainings
- Special offers for groups
- Free rent of kettle, iron and washing machine use
- Free parking
- Free WI-FI
- Traditional Georgian dinner at the expense of the hotel
- Free transfer from/to the airport in Mestia
- Amazing view from all rooms
- 6 balcony + Terrace
- Natural products (mountain honey, svaneti’s spices)