After breakfast, starts Tbilisi City tour:
According to the sightseeing plan, you will visit:
- Holy Trinity cathedral, one of the largest orthodox cathedrals in the world.
- Old Tbilisi
- Abanotubani (the famous sulfur baths),
- Chardin Street,
- Narikala Fortress ,
- Church Anchiskhati,
- Metekhi Temple,
- The Temple of Sioni,
- The Bridge of Piece,
- The new cable car from Rike park to the fortress Narikala.
After dinner, tour continues to Mtskheta, one of the oldest towns and the cultural and religious centre of Georgia. Mtskheta was the capital of the Eastern Georgian Kingdom of Iberia from the third century BC.
- Visit Jvari Church, a true architectural masterpiece of the early Medieval Period overlooking the confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers from the top of the hill
- Svetitskhoveli , the main cathedral of Mtskheta and a sacred place where the robe of Christ is being kept.
Return to Tbilisi.